When you’re looking for a landing page builder, you need a platform that gives you great performance and is easy to use. It’s important to keep a list of all the features that would make a landing page builder really stand out for your website. Then, it never hurts to know what everyone else is buying and why.
Features Every Landing Page Filler Should Have
What features should be on your list of essentials when comparing landing page builders? Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Email marketing integration. It should directly and easily integrate with your email marketing service, such as MailChimp or Autopilot
- Zapier integration. Does it work with Zapier so that you can connect the builder to other apps.
- Drag and drop builder. You should be able to drag and drop content blocks easily.
- Pricing. Is the fee one-time or a monthly charge?
- Stats. You need some way to see how the landing page is doing when it comes to converting browsers to buyers
- A/B testing. Can you create multiple versions of the same page to see which is performing?
- Templates. Are the templates clean appealing or outdated?
Choosing a Landing Page Builder
There are a lot of great builders out there, but there are two that stand out for different reasons.
Those who use InstaPage say it’s easy-to-use and very reliable while creating landing pages. Apart from its versatility as a landing page builder, InstaPage can import templates from many of your favorite websites. Many advanced builders still swear by this builder with a nice drag-and-drop editor.
Business owners have to create marketing funnels that get a response, and ClickFunnels is the overwhelmingly preferred tool. It can convert visitors into customers for whatever you’re selling. Its intuitive interface takes you to hundreds of pre-built templates. ClickFunnels can also make subscriber lists, webinars, sales and membership sites.
For reviews, tips and tricks on other landing page builders, check out this article. Doing a little research doesn’t have to be a hassle. It can be fun to see how other web hosts strategize their landing page development, and you might find the latest software that can drive your conversions.